Talking Shop Webinar with Jana Kemp
October 5, 2017
Boise State University
College of Engineering
Department of Organizational Performance & Workplace Learning (OPWL)
How can OPWL practitioners make their team and client meetings more productive?
Join us as Jana Kemp shares hard-won expertise from her book, Moving Meetings.
Learn the following strategies and tactics for more productive meetings:
- Agendas: Learn the structure that will make meetings more productive.
- How Long: Discover the secret to establishing realistic timeframes for meetings.
- When: Discover when an agenda will help you move your project work forward.
- Pain-points: We’ll explore the meeting challenges you’ve already run into in order to provide solutions for improved communication and productivity.
- Note-taking: Decision Logs and Action Item lists are critical to getting work done between meetings.