Decision Making: The Power of “No”
Ready to improve your personal and professional decision making?
This workshop will help. After doing a quick activity and defining “no” and why we say it, participants will take the Power of No Self-Assessment. The Power of No Model will be introduced in an interactive process, followed by defining participants’ personal Policy of No. Power of No Consequences will be evaluated. Verbal and nonverbal “nos” will be reviewed in a variety of activities, followed by discussions and practices around “maybe” and “yes.” Participants will create an action plan detailing how they will apply the skills.
- Assess your ability to say “no.”
- Discover and practice using the Power of No Model.
- Analyze the consequences.
- Create your Policy of No.
- Gain confidence in your ability to say “no” and mean it.
- Learn to stop saying “maybe.”
- Gain confidence in your ability to say “yes” and follow through.
Download Module Outline